For you. For life. For energy.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- General bloodflow
- The body's nutrient and oxygen supply and waste disposal
- Cardiac function
- Physical fitness, endurance, strength and energy
- Concentration, mental acuity, stress reduction and relaxation
- Sleep management
Only good, functional circulation ensures proper supply of nutrients and oxygen as well as proper waste removal within the body.
This is fundamental for all metabolic processes. On this basis, it is clear what a critical role the circulatory system plays in overall health and well-being.
The disposal and supply cycle
Proper supply of oxygen and nutrients to the cells and disposal of waste products equal a healthy body.
The intended use of the BEMER theraphy devices is to increase a reduced frequency of vasomotion of small and very small precapillary arteriol vessels. This results in an improved distribution of blood in the capillary network of microcirculation.
The BEMER theraphy is indicated for prevention and complementary therapy of diseases and conditions which are caused, accompanied or complicated by impaired microcirculation due to decrease vasomotion.
Examples for such diseases and conditions are:
- Chronic wound healing disorders
- Chronic degenerative diseases of musculo-sceletal system
- Chronic metabolic disorders (e.g. diabetes mellitus; lipid metabolism disorder)
- Organ insufficiencies (e.g. liver dysfunction, multiple organ dysfunction)
- Polyneuopathais caused by diabetes mellitus or following oncological interventions
- Peripheral arterial occlusions disease
- Chronic fatigue (e.g., in patients with chronic stress or sclerosis multiplex)
- Acute and chronic pain syndrome
- Reduced quality of life conditions
The following absolute contraindications must be observe.
- Immunosuppressive therapy in consequence of transplantation
- Immunosuppressive therapy in consequence of allogene cellular transportations or bone marrow or stem cell transplantations
- Other conditions often requiring immunosuppressive therapy, e.g., autoimmune diseases or dermatological diseases are no contraindications to the use of BEMER therapy.
In the following conditions, it is strongly recommended to consult a medical doctor prior to the use of BEMER therapy:
- Unclear fever
- Infection disease
- Severe cardiac rhythm disorders
- Severe psychoses
- Non controlled seizure disorders (e.g. epilepsy)
- Long-term use if B-recepter antagonists
- Long-term use of corticid derivates
Other anticoagulent agents such ASS or non-steriodal drugs such as diclofenac or other anti-hypertonic drugs such as calcium antagonists and angiotensin-receptor-antagonists are not known to ineract with the BEMER therapy.
PATIENTS BEING UNDER PERMANENT DRUG MEDICATION SHALL INFORM THEIR TREATING PHYSICIANS OF PLANNED BEMER THERAPY SO THAT NECESSARY DOSE ADJUSTMENTS CAN BE MADE
FOR MORE INFORMATION: MARCUS-DUNNING@BEMERGROUP.COM